Who we are
Our website address is: Play Africa; This media terms and conditions are product from Alicia Global Connect Communication LTD Registered under the Republic of Ghana.
SERVICES AND CONTENT USAGE RULES
Your use of the Services and Content must follow the rules set forth in this section (“Usage Rules”). Any other use of the Services and Content is a breach of this Agreement. Play Africa may monitor your use of the Services and Content to ensure that you are following these Usage Rules.
– You may use the Services and Content only for personal, noncommercial purposes
– Play Africa’s delivery of Content does not transfer any promotional use rights to you, and does not constitute a grant or waiver of any rights of the copyright owners.
– You may not tamper with or circumvent any security technology included with the Services.
Play Africa Content:
– You can use the Apps on any device that you own or control.
– Individuals acting on behalf of a commercial enterprise, governmental organization or educational institution (an “Enterprise”) may download Play Africa Radio Hub/ Entertainment Hub application for use by either
(i) a single individual on one or more devices owned or controlled by an Enterprise; or
(ii) multiple individuals on a single shared device owned or controlled by an Enterprise.
Play Africa Music:
– You can use an Individual Play Africa Music subscription at a time.
– An Individual Play Africa Music membership allows you to stream on a single device at a time; a Family membership allows you or your Family members to stream on up to five devices at a time.
The Services and App may allow you to purchase access to Content or services on a subscription basis (“Paid Subscriptions”). Paid Subscriptions does not renew automatically. We will notify you prior to expiration for your renewal and notify you if the price of a Paid Subscription increases.
CONTENT AND SERVICE AVAILABILITY
Terms found in this Agreement that relate to Services, Content types, features or functionality not available in your Home Country are not applicable to you unless and until they become available to you.
YOUR SUBMISSIONS TO OUR SERVICES
Our Services may allow you to submit materials such as comments and pictures. Your use of such features must comply with the Submissions Guidelines below, which may be updated from time to time. If you see materials that do not comply with the Submissions Guidelines, please use the Report a Concern feature. You hereby grant Play Africa a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, nonexclusive license to use the materials you submit within the Services and related marketing. Play Africa may monitor and decide to remove or edit any submitted material.
Submissions Guidelines: You may not use the Services to:
– post any materials that you do not have permission, right or license to use;
– post objectionable, offensive, unlawful, deceptive or harmful content;
– post personal, private or confidential information belonging to others;
– Request personal information from a minor;
– impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with another person, or entity;
– post or transmit spam, including but not limited to unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, or informational announcements;
– plan or engage in any illegal, fraudulent, or manipulative activity.
Premium Subscription: With the premium subscription, the subscriber is able to add unlimited Tracks/songs to their play list and stream the added tracks/songs 2000 time within a period of 75 days.
Standard Subscription: With standard subscription, the subscriber is able to add 500 tracks/songs to their playlist and stream the added tracks/songs 1000 times within a period of 60 days.
Basic Subscription: The basic subscription allows subscriber to add 250 tracks/songs to their playlist and stream the added tracks/songs 500 times within a period of 45 days.
Students Offer: This allows students to be able to subscribe as add 100 tracks/songs to their playlist and stream the added tracks/songs 250 times within a period of 30 days